Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hello China 2011

Once again, I will be in China, in 2011.

List of things I do not want to do:

1. Visit sight-seeing sites, such as the great wall, forbidden palace, all these temples, the famous statues, some ancient cave, and the likes.

2. Pose with famous sight-seeing sites, such as all the ones above.

List of things I want to do:

1. Visit local parks, local shops, local stalls, local public places.

2. Shopping, bargaining, laugh when someone tries to rip me off, dividing the number on the calculator by 10+.

3. Take photos of my portrayal of life in China. How do the people make a living? How do people interact with each other? What are the people thinking? (What was she thinking??)

--I WISH TO HAVE MANY PHOTOS--

Other thoughts

I hope I have good internet access in China, and that blogger is not blocked.

November 9 - December 14

Thank you for following!

Coming soon.

No comments: