Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Facebook ID Confirmation

Finally, I was able to get onto Facebook, somehow.

But, I was hit with a 'you are accessing facebook from an unusual location', and a:

I chose the 3rd option, which said: "match your friend's face to their name", which I thought this was very innovative and cute. Facebook would show me photos of a list of 5 people, and I have to select using multiple choice their names. You get 2 skips and if you get 1 wrong, you lose the game and will have to either wait another few hours, or use another method to confirm ID.

The first name that appeared really caught me by surprise. It was Euikyoung Shin. And they were pictures I'd never seen before! Claire, I know you don't read this blog, but how great would it be if you did? (Can I really believe that Facebook does not keep a record of whose profile users visit??)

Examples out of the 5 people, none of whom were very casual friends:




If you've never tried this before, I recommend it. Very thoughtful and cute of Facebook.

No comments: