Sunday, September 6, 2009

"The Average Person Thinks He Isn’t"

1. I have to say, truly, this is the first time i've ever seen Chinese people line up.

You can see the line wiggling up and down, and extending out of the photo. Chinese shoppers lining up for a bus? Totally rare and i was very pleasantly surprised!!

2. And this is what we get up to in our spare time.


That's right, my brother and i fight a lot. Also a lot of verbal abuse on the lines of somebody being stupid, or fat.

3. 'Deception' paints funny imagery in my head. And it's happening in my neighbourhood. I wonder what types of deception my neighbours are falling for.

5 comments:

Jason P said...

by the way, I think your timezone needs changing!

darryl said...

people are getting arrested for the deception?

Unknown said...

getting arrested after being deceived, is the ultimate deception.

Book Worm Rebel said...

yay for onepiece

sorry.. just looking at your bar :P

haha..i read darryl's comment as decepticon x_O haha

nice pics :)

darryl said...

you have a Transformer fan friend sam!