Thursday, November 1, 2007

Walking Ridiculously

Have you seen a particularly humorous ways of how people walk down the street?

You may have and yes I have. I've seen big dogs walking their small owners and going out of control and I've seen big owners walking their small dogs that just won't budge. I've seen mothers scolding their children while walking and dragging them along by their ears, and I've seen excited children walking their exhausted mothers along a display to show them this and show them that.

But I have never seen anything like this -->

1. A grandma is walking her grand daughter in the neighbourhood.
2. The little girl is flying on a scooter.
3. The grandma, whose running action is quite flawed, scrambles all-in to keep up.

I can just imagine:
Mother: Mum can you take my girl out to play?
Grandma: Alright dear.
Mother: Don't let her get out of sight mum. Make sure of that please.

(later on...)

Grandma: Sweety, want to go outside with grandma?
Girl: Okay grandma. Let's go.
Grandma: (At the door) Hmm, what do you want to do outside dear? Go to the park?
Girl: No I want to ride my scooter.
Grandma: Oh your mother, she got you that scooter for your birthday...hey! (panick)

I don't think I've ever seen a grandma run so fast. That, in itself, made my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

man... *sigh*... if only i could have seen that.. *sigh*.. ahahhaa

and

OOOOOH

you UPDATED :D :D :D

COOL!