Monday, December 11, 2006

4. A quick claustrophobic one...

I am in a very inconvenient place to write entries because 1) i have very little time; there are 2 computers for 188 people to use, 2) i feel boa-constricted by people surrounding the computer screen so i can't feel free and myself, 3) people will be around and it is weird talking about people behind their backs even if they are positive things. I hope you can understand.

I have discovered that i will never be able to own my own restaurant. Every breakfast/lunch/dinner 188 people gather around 15 round tables to eat. Each time i leave the dining hall/restaurant, i would see tables and tables of unfinished food and i would feel a pain in my heart. As the manager of a restaurant, i would be stuck in a situation of not being able to go forward or back; i cannot re-use the food (even if it is a whole meal) i couldn't throw it away and i certainly wouldn't eat it myself. What a difficult situatoin. What would you do?

No comments: