Monday, October 19, 2009

Ground Breaking Discovery

Ever since i came back from China, there has been a niggling little cripple in my left foot. I could not figure out why, at first, but recently i came to the understanding.

In Shanghai, i occasionally tested my strength, by carrying a 106kg guy, namely Daniel Wong from my cell group. I enjoyed doing it because it 1) tested my strength, 2) provides exercise purposes, plus 3) carrying friends on my back is what i like to do (but only works with certain people).

I remember once running up the stairs while carrying him on my back. And that was when i probably did my foot. NOW, why foot? You ask. The easy explanation is that my leg muscles are so strong, that the force crumples all the way down to my foot - just like for some people, their hands and arms are so strong that when they land on a hand stand position, the force crumples all the way into the ground, and the concrete underneath cracks (can you imagine??)

4 comments:

Book Worm Rebel said...

aahahahha

ah well. i guess that you discovered your reason... an interesting one at that.. for sure.. :P

did you seriously carry a 100+kg guy? x_O

Jason P said...

eek, take it easy!
Kean has also been having troubles with his foot since the 'mild walk' which was just before you came back.

YK said...

yes! powerful right? =]
what mild walk is this?

Jason P said...

mild walk = 14km from Belgrave to Boronia train stations via Sherbrooke Falls, Thousand Steps and One Tree Hill. One week before Gumbuya Park. haha